Thursday, March 21, 2013

Took some time off...

No I didn't get abducted by aliens, fall off the earth or just decided to slack. Actually, I've been dealing with some personal issues and felt it was better for me to eliminate a lot of things from my life for a little while. Sadly, this blog was one of those things. I had to take some time for myself, like we all do at some point or another in our lives.

I don't think I have everything figured out quite yet, but I think things are settled down enough for me to refocus on some of the things that I have had to set aside. So, starting next week, I will start posting once again.

Just because I took some time off doesn't mean I wasn't crafting. I have been trying to keep busy and have a few things I would like to share. Starting next week, I will get back to work and regularly update and post and such.

Thank you (to anyone who regularly follows me) for the patience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment