Friday, March 6, 2009

Sick for a week....

...And it was horrible! I hate being sick, but I think I am finally on the mend, which is good. The worst part about being sick is that I get almost nothing done. This last week was no exception. I hope to make up for it next week though!

I finished a new needle felted bear that I will post next week, a long with a baby blanket that should be finished up with weekend. (Crocheting is a great thing to do while sick - just gotta remember to wash the blankie when it's finished!) I am also working on a simple resin project with a tutorial! I've had a few people asking me to write a basic tutorial on working with resin, so I'm writing a basic tutorial on making a resin plaque. There will hopefully be much more than that - provided I can stop coughing long enough to type! LOL

Until next week...

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment