Friday, June 19, 2009

Life Gets So Busy During The Summer

I thought the summer was supposed to be a relaxing time, when people take vacations and get to do what they want to. I guess that idea only works for school kids, because I know I have been so busy lately! Between family functions, daily household duties, work and visiting relatives, I've had so little time to craft.

However, there will always be time for crafting! Below are some cards I made recently, not special occasion, but just for fun. Crafting is my relaxation time, so I try to keep designs fairly simple. Why stress over a layout when I am trying to escape the stresses of life to begin with!?

The goal is to start blogging more often - I need to make that a higher priority. I also need to get more work done on the shop; I still have lots of new earrings to add. Plus the handquilting project I am doing, the quilts I need to piece together and the crocheted baby blanket I need to finish! There is always something to do, it's just finding the time to get it all done!

Hope you all are having more luck than I am! Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment