Monday, June 22, 2009

A Beautiful Monday Morning

I am kind of at a loss for what I want to work on today. I have so many things to do to get ready for my sister that is flying in from Ohio on Wednesday. It should be fairly simple - clean the house and wash linens. However, for a crafter it's never that easy!

This last Saturday, I went to a local festival and was invited to be a part of the Fourth of July festival where I will be sharing a booth with a really nice lady who co-founded the local military support group. I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a craft show, the only problem is I need a whole new line of products with more of a patriotic theme. I have definitely learned my lesson from the first show - I need some items that are much less expensive, easy and quick to make, and I have only about a week to make them!


So that is what I will be focusing on for the next few days. However, I do have a few more cards to share today. These were all made recently using nothing more than some pretty papers and a lot of components from the $1 areas of my local craft stores! Which proves you can do a lot with very little money!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment