Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Is Busy


Even though these last few weeks have kept me too busy to post, they have not kept me too busy to craft! My projects have been eclectic to say the least, including the above crocheted amigurumi pig that I made using the free pattern from the Lion Brand Yarn website. It was super easy and took me about 5 hours over two days.

I love amigurumi projects - they tend to be so adorable and sooo easy to do. Many of them take very little time and can even be done on a road trip. Plus, my younger brother loves them, so I know they will never go to waste, just sitting on a shelf somewhere. As an added bonus, they can make such wonderful gifts, for young and old alike.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Hope I can find time someday to make some of these critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are surprisingly quick to make. I can make one in a weekend - working only a couple hours a day while we watch a movie or something.

    ReplyDelete