Monday, July 20, 2009

Fiber Resource

Recently, I have been showing off my crochet handy work with patterns that I found on LionBrand.com. For today's crochet post, I thought I would share a link to the Lion Brand site.


I love the Lion Brand site, which currently has over 2,300 knitting, crochet and yarn craft patterns. The do control how the patterns are downloaded however, but requiring you sign up for a FREE account. This is actually not a bad thing because you will also be able to choose mailing list options. The mailings I get include few patterns and information on new yarns, exclusive sales and other fun things that the company offers.

The site is a fantastic resource for knitters and crochets alike, from all skill levels and definitely worth looking at! Why not create your own project with one of their patterns and send me a picture of your creation so it can be shared with the cyber world!


Happy Crafting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment