Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Memory-Wire Bracelet


I broke down and bought some memory wire. For a long time I resisted it because I just don’t like making bracelets. I don’t have much luck selling them and they just seem to take up space. It was on a whim that I actually bought the memory wire in bracelet size. I figured it would give me the opportunity to make bracelets in a simple and quick way. And I hate to admit it, but I am hooked!


This blue bracelet is one of my first experiments with the memory wire. It is a simple pattern of glass beads in a lovely shade of blue. The second picture illustrates how I simply twisted the wire in to a basic loop to hold the beads on the wire. There are end beads specifically designed for memory wire, but I have found that twisting the wire works just fine.


Happy Crafting All!

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete