Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's In The Air

Yep, it's Valentine's Day again which means cards, candy and dinner out. My in-laws have this wonderful tradition of giving each other the same cards every year, adding the year and maybe a little note of love.


For me, I like to make my honey his Valentine's card. It's relaxing for me to have to worry about finding just the right card and I can really poor my heart in to the design.


This year, I made a couple extra cards just for the fun of it. I'm one of those people that once I get started, I just can't stop. And these were so easy to make - it took only ten minutes to complete both of them.


The only supplies needed were the blank cards, striped card stock cut to size, die cuts, one sticker and a adhesive. If you are really stumped and want a simple and quick card with that hand made feel, you can't go wrong with these!







No comments:

Post a Comment