Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Butterfly Brides Maids...

March is National Craft Month and this month I have set some goals for my productivity for this month. I have a lot I want to get accomplished and I am hoping I can meet my goals with the limited time I have each day.


Anyway, I am going to start this month with the long promised pictures of custom order items for an upcoming wedding. I am going to start with the bridesmaids necklaces. The theme of the wedding is all "Two Hearts, One Love" with a healthy dose of butterflies used as accents. 


It took a lot of searching before I found these glass butterfly pendants.



I used satin and organza ribbon to lighten the necklace. That pendant is pretty solid, so I made sure to add a couple drops of super glue to the ends to help insure the ribbon will not come lose from the closures. 

The bride was very happy with how these turned out. So I am happy! Check back tomorrow for another piece from this custom wedding order...

No comments:

Post a Comment