Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays - I'm taking a vacation...

That's right - I'm taking a little vacation from the bloggering to enjoy the holidays and start planning what sorts of projects I will want to tackle next year. So there will be silence from me for the next two weeks. I will be back on January 7.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and enjoys the time with their families. Don't forget, this is the season of giving and togetherness. Give what you can to those who need it, shop local crafters and artists for last minute gifts and try to enjoy what you have.

Family, friends and those people that are most important in your life will make you more happy than material possessions - try to remember that when you open that one horrible gift you never wanted. Someone put a lot of thought in to getting it for and that should mean more than the gift itself.

Happy Holidays - see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment