Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Craft Room With Purpose

If you are as lucky as I am, you have an entire room dedicated to your crafting endeavors. But when you do as wide a variety of crafts as I do, it's easy for any size space to feel a bit cramped. I do lots of different types of crafts - quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, card making, needle felting, jewelry making, and painting to name a few - which means I have many different types of supplies. Being able to keep everything in it's place is some a daunting task, but so worth it when I sit down to work.


Advice on setting up and maintaining a well organized craft room is always helpful, no matter how long you have been crafting. Check out this handy little slide show with some neat hints and tricks on how to get the perfect crafting space set up. Click here to view the slide show!



No comments:

Post a Comment