Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

Can you believe it is 2012? I have no idea where 2011 went! But I know I got a lot done. From gardening and canning, to gifts and prepping for a wedding next summer, I have had a lot going on. Of course, once the schedule gets filled it is hard to keep up with the blog. 

Part of my New Year's Resolution is to keep up with the blog better. Since most people resolve to get better organized, I'm going to spend the next few days sharing  some really helpful articles about organizing craft supplies. In the coming months I will be sharing projects that I'm working on, items that will be for sale in my etsy store and some great projects from around the web.

So I hope everyone will join me for an eventful year of projects and ideas. I have my step-daughter's wedding in June to prepare for and lots of neat little projects for the grandkids that I want to tackle. It's going to be a lot of fun and a very productive 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment