Thursday, January 15, 2009

As Promised...

...Pictures of my most recent projects. Sorry they aren't the greatest pictures in the world, but my camera was dying and I really wanted to get them taken and posted! I will keep the descriptions short:

First up is a lovely necklace made with chalk turquoise, clear glass beads, and moonglow beads in a pale spring green tone. A silver lobster clasp completes the elegant look that can easily go from office to garden party!














Next is a more dramatic look in serpentine and moss agate. The serpentine focal point has interesting natural lines and veins that are mimicked in the moss agate. The moss agate is presented in two different shapes to bring a little more dimension to the necklace. It is all brought together with simple black rondelles to keep the piece from being overpowering.









I fondly refer to this pink and silver necklace as "Pretty in Pinks." Pink is not one of my favorite colors so I tend to be rather proud of myself when I can actually make something in pinks that I like. The focal piece is a piece of rose quartz accented with small Swarovski crystals. There are pink crackle glass beads complimented with tiny pale pink glass and Swarovski crystals worked into the silver-plated figaro chain.



And finally is my Lavendar Orchid necklace. This one is designed to be a very delicate looking necklace. The painted porcelain focal bead is adorned with a lovely purple orchid and complimented with small lavendar glass beads dangling below. Integrated into the silver-plated chain are lovely silver flower cut-out shapes and lavendar glass and lavendar faceted Czech beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment