Friday, January 23, 2009

What a slow week....

....but still incredibly busy! I was able to get one new design made, which is pictured below. I was desperately wanting to do something in yellows and oranges, but for the life of me couldn't find very much in my stash'o'beads. So yesterday it was off to Michaels, and they (surprisingly) didn't have much of a selection either. I was bummed. Those are two colors I've never really worked with because I'm not particularly fond of them. But this is a year for change and growth! So I will keep searching, and maybe I will find what I want somewhere else (keeping my fingers crossed anyway!).

As promised here's the picture of the new design:

It is made with pale pink and white glass pearls with iridescent crystal rondelles and beautiful pink Rhodonite. It is a short 16" long but can be adjusted to about 17.5" long. I think it is perfect for both casual and formal spring functions. From garden parties to weddings, it is simple and elegant. And just screams spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment