Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3 and I've lost a little steam...

Unfortunately, today I'm playing catch up. Housework and helping my son-in-law prevented me from accomplishing all of my Tuesday goals. I got the filing finished and caught up on housework, but didn't get all of my material organized. I'm kinda disappointed in myself to be honest, and know that I need to really pick up the pace if I'm going to get that room cleaned out and get back to work.

So my goals for this frigid Wednesday are: get the material completely organized, clean off my sewing table and organize my craft books and magazines. This should be completely do-able, as long as I don't procrastinate. And I don't get caught up in the books and can push through.

Tuesday may not have been as productive as I would have liked, but today is a new day and will be as productive as I make it. All I have to do is keep myself motivated!

Happy Crafting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment