Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4 and the progress is getting noticeable!

There is a great sense of accomplishment that comes with seeing hard work paying off. Each and everyday, a little more of my room becomes more usable. It's thrilling to see an end in sight to what seemed like and overwhelming task.

Naturally, going through all that lovely fabric has made me antsy to get sewing, and with my sewing table now cleared, I have room to work. But I must stay focused. I will just keep my mental notes of the four or five quilts that I decided that I have to make, and keep my unfinished projects within grabbing distance and push through to the end of cleaning.

Today's goal is to get through my beads and fiber crafts. Now, I have tons of beads and for the most part, they are fairly well organized. So I will get to just refine the organization and make things more accessible. As for my fiber crafts, that's going to take more work.

I'll need to gather and organize all my yarns and threads. I have stashes of different weights and textures for various projects and patterns. I'm anxious to see what inspiration comes out of today's work!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment