Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Beaded Bouquet

My step-daughter got married at the end of June this year and I was happy to make as much as I could for her. It helped her save a lot of money and I got to feel very involved with her most special day. I was also fortunate enough to be able to do the photography for her special day which included a bridal session a couple of weeks before hand.

It was at the bridal session that I got this great shot of the bouquet I hand crafted just for her. It is made of hand beaded two-tone purple wisteria framing lace and ribbon flowers and three giant hand beaded iridescent gardenias. This lovely cascading style bouquet garnered much attention from those who saw it and I was so proud that I could give her something that made her day that much more special.



This bouquet was very heavy, so the groom was warned not to say or do anything stupid the day of the wedding because it could be a weapon. It now sits in her bedroom, in a display box on her dresser, as a reminder of her very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment