Monday, April 16, 2012

Back Home And Ready To Go....

Last week was wonderful. I got to relax quite a bit and only did a little work on projects. The majority of my "relaxing" time was spent waiting for meetings and briefings to start so we could get all my hubby's retirement information. But it was nice to escape reality for a few days; no cooking, cleaning, or responsibilities of any kind!

I have quite a bit planned for this week, including trying to get a bunch of pictures taken and ready for etsy, and posted if I can swing it. Plus finishing up some wedding items, get pictures of the two adorable little softies I made last week plus lots of cleaning, laundry and baking.

But before I go lose myself in all the grown-up responsibilities, I wanted to share a few pictures from the trip. They are from Pt Defiance in Tacoma, WA, and that is my happy place.







No comments:

Post a Comment