Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair Bows, pt 3

After making so many little girl bows, I couldn't help but make some that older girls might want. These definitely have more of a rockabilly feel, and I have a bit of a weakness for the rockabilly style. These are bright colors and simple black plaid ribbon are sculpted into simple bows and attached to lined alligator clips.

The pink bow is a double bow with a total of four loops. It is so funky and fun. The second picture shows a set of six simple bows, two of each color, purple, pink and blue. I love the idea of selling sets of ribbons, mixing colors and patterns, so that customers can get a little more bang for their buck. Pay one low price and get accessories for multiple outfits. I love bargains - even the ones I create.




No comments:

Post a Comment