Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hair Bows, pt 1

I finally got some pictures of the hair bows I've been making. These will all be listed for sale in my etsy shop, but you get a preview here! All these bows are about 2" wide and are on lined alligator clips (except for the the blue polka dot bows). They also feature clip liners which give the clips a little more grip in the hair.


The above bows are petite little bows, but I love the polka dots. These are attached to short bobby pins and are just too stinkin' cute.


The Sweet Treats bows pictured above are in light purple and pink. The pink bows have cute little cupcakes while the purple bows have ice cream cones. These will be so adorable over the summer with a cute sundress.


These are a little more dressy with the glitter vine design. I love the idea of these with an adorable little Sunday dress.

I love making these little bows and am already planning to make more for my shop. They will be sold in sets of two so you will get four adorable bows for one low price! I am really excited about these and hope others will love seeing them added to my inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment