Thursday, October 4, 2012

Keeping Toasty


It's definitely feeling like fall. Too cold for to leave windows and doors open all day but too warm to start a fire. In my house there are always tons of blankets around to help ward off a chill as we relax. I recently finished this lovely and simple throw for the couch. It's made of sixteen granny squares, with a variegated yarn in the center of each to pull all the colors together.


My hubby and I both love the outdoors, my favorite is the coast and water while he loves the mountains and local deserts. So our house is done in warms browns, blues and greens which help up think about the outdoors. This blanket will, I'm sure, be used quite a bit for my brother and his girlfriend to cuddle under during the cold months ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment