Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Personalized Space

My two little granddaughters share just about everything - toys, clothes, and room to name a few. Right now they are young enough to still be ok with that much sharing, but I'm sure it won't be long before they want their own space.

To help their shared room feel like it can be a bit more personalized and they each have some space of their own, I made them each a name banner. There is one for each girl so her name can be hung above her bed, maybe giving her a feeling of having some space of her own.





They both just got new bed linens and comforters that were black and white with bright pink flowers. My step-daughter wanted their room to be fun and colorful, so when I saw this material I was ecstatic! It fit the theme of the room perfectly and the flower buttons at each end gave them that extra little pop of color.


No comments:

Post a Comment