Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Showers On The Horizon!

It seems Spring is guaranteed to bring a few things every year: beautiful flowers, blushing brides, and baby showers! Last week I was invited to a double shower for two more of DHs coworkers. I don't know that I will make it to the shower, but I plan on crocheting a baby afghan for each lucky mother. The blankets will be accompanied by the cards below - one for each mommy.

I honestly never thought cardmaking and paper crafting was something I would ever find myself interested in. But low and behold, the cards I've made are simple and get compliments everytime. There is something special about a handmade card that tells the receptient that a little extra thought went into the gift they are about to receive.

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment