Monday, February 9, 2009

My Pretty Butterflies

My first attempt at resin butterflies didn't work as well as I had hoped. The beads were too big and just didn't give the effect I was hoping for. So, last week I tried again. For my second attempt I used a fine glitter. It still is not perfect, but I think it is closer to what I was hoping for. So YEAH for not giving up because of one bad experiment!

Lots going on this week - lots of new projects to post about and finish! I would love to hear what you think of the new butterflies! Oh, and sorry for the sideways pics - my computer is being temperamental!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment