Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love Is In The Air

I promised a couple of days ago to post the Valentines Card I am making for family and friends. And here it is. The card that is pictured needs to be put under a very heavy book because the glue likes to tweek the card and paper. But at least you can get a good idea of what it looks like.

I bought a set of blank cards with envelopes, and a bunch of papers that were on clearance (gotta love getting something for half price!). The stamp I used was in the $1 bin at Michael's and the gold trim is just wired ribbon that I got for $1 a spool before Christmas. So for roughly $15 in supplies I was able to make a bunch of cards and still have supplies left over. Just a little something to think about for those of you who think that making cards is hard or expensive. Less than $20 and a little strategic layers produced 25 handmade cards guaranteed to make recipients feel special!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment