Monday, February 2, 2009

Cards Anyone?

Because I HATE only getting bills, junk mail and more junk mail shoved into my mail box everyday, I've decided to do my part to bring back the lost art of letter writing. Now, I'm not a scrapbooker - all those embellishments and techniques scare me. I prefer to think of a scrapbook as a prettier photo album. I like my pages to be more about the pictures and memories than about the pretty embellishments.

Cardmaking, on the other hand, is something I enjoy. I made Christmas cards last year and New Year's cards the year before. This year I have decided that I will try my darnedest to make cards for every holiday. It is just something I want to do for friends and family to help brighten their day, remind them someone is thinking of them and give them something in their mail box they will actually like opening!

Lisa, over at Lisa's Craft Corner (link to the right) inspired me to dredge up the scans for several just because cards I made last year (Thank you Lisa!). So I am sharing them with you, and hopefully it will inspire you to create a card, buy a card, or just write letter to share a smile with someone.

The 2009 Valentine's Cards I'm making will be posted soon!

Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment